- 2 avocados
- 1 small union
- 1 piece of garlic
- 1 or 2 tomatoes (only if you like)
- Juice out of half a lemon or a whole lime
We all know those easy Saturday afternoons when you have nothing planned and out of the blue friends come by and you have nothing to snack with your wine.
I always have some avocados laying around. And although I lately read we actually have to stop consuming this many avocados around the world I still eat them. Sorry! They are just to good to skip.
As a fan of really easy recipes this guacamole is fixed in less than 5 minutes and can go with literally everything.
- Scoop out the meat of the avocados and cut into tiny cubes.
- Also cut the union and garlic in really small pieces and mix/squeeze with a fork in a big bowl.
- I like it a little chunky but if you prefer a smooth guacamole you might want to use your blender.
Have a good one!